Rio Rico Medical & Fire is a career district that strives to provide our employees with a working environment that promotes quality and caring services. We seek talented members from diverse backgrounds to promote knowledge, commitment and progressive service.
The District offers competitive salary by using a step pay plan and assignment pay based on certifications. Full time status earns employees a variety of benefits including: paid annual vacation and sick leave; holiday pay, comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance coverage; short and long term disability options along with other benefits. Eligible employees can join the Public Safety Personnel Retirement System or the Arizona State Retirement System, along with a supplemental retirement package if you so desire. Members of the District can belong to the International Association of Fire Firefighters.
Steps to Employment...
- Complete the Online Employment Application
- Any questions regarding the position should be directed to HR@rioricofire.org.
- Required certifications must be submitted with completed applications.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to take a Physical Agility Test and a Written Exam.
- Candidates who pass the two tests will be interviewed and ranked in order of overall score.
All job offers are contingent upon successful passing of drug screening, pre-employment physical examination, background check and previous employment verifications.